For the purpose of the Data Protection Act of 1998, Thorsten Kallnischkies (I) is the data handler.
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Browser type/ -version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (last page you visited)
- Hostname / IP Address
- Date and time of the server request
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
The advertisers on this site and I may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly to aggregate statistical data about the visitors and how they use or used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help correct and improve my site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads may be limited on my site, as there are parts of my site that may require cookies.
Any of my advertisers may also have a use for cookies. I am not responsible, nor do I have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At any time you request information from my site via a form or other electronic transmission I may use your information to fulfil that request relating to my services and products. I may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts I make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- I have the right to notify you of changes to my website, products or services that could affect my service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- I will not share your information or allow a third party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services. I or third parties will only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
- New consumers can be contacted by my website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from me or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
Storage of Personal Data
The European Economic Area is large, but we may have to transfer data outside of this area. If data is transferred outside the European Economic Area it will be for storing and processing. A processing staff operating outside this area may belong to my website or a supplier, in which they can process or store your information.
Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers I have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
As you know, transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
If necessary, I may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, I may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
Third Party Links
The Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access the information that I collect about you. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we collect and store on you.
I am using Google Analytics on this website. According to German legislation the IP-Addresse requested, stored and processed is shortened to protect your privacy.
It is possible to deactivate the Google Analytics funktion using a browser addon . If requested, you can prevent the transmission of information to Google by installation of the respective browser add-on. This opportunity has existed for Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer for quite some time, and is also available for Safari und Opera now.
I have introduced the revised Terms of Service which contain a set of rules for processing data outside the EU which have been agreed on with German authorities responsible for the protection of data.